Sunday, December 26, 2010

Up to date!

So those are all of my accomplishments (pastry-wise) up to date! I feel I've learned a lot since I made my first cake and hopefully I will continue to learn more on how to perfect my techniques. I have to say thank you to my friends who took a chance and ordered cakes from me, thank you to my husband who keeps my four tireless children under control while I'm decorating, and thankyou to God who has given these talents to me as a confidence-booster, a hobby and to be able to bless those around me.

3 comments:

Mary Anne Hatch said...

Adrienne,
What a talent you have! The cakes you have done are absolutely beautiful! You can practice on any of us any time. Good luck with trying new ideas and techniques. Great job! Those who get your cakes are so lucky. Keep up the great job.
Mary Anne

Mom and Lee said...

Nice job Adrienne I wish I could eta sugar but I enjoy looking at them ,Grandma Nada

Jake & Bec said...

Yah! I'm so excited that you started a cake blog. Now everyone can see your talent and skill. I love looking at them and can't wait to see all the other cakes you create.