Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Wedding Cake



So about five months ago one of my close friends asked if I would make her wedding cake. Intimidated was an understatement but of course I said yes. So for five months, I planned, worried and worried some more. Finally the big day(s) came and I cannot believe how beautifully everything went, without a single problem. The top and bottom layers are vanilla cake with a raspberry filling that I made myself and the middle layer is chocolate with a chocolate mousse filling that I also made, it was so delicious that I made an extra cake filled with it for my family. I would have to say that this is my best cake. I even had a couple people at the reception ask me if the flowers on top were real; that really made my night! Thankyou Alina for believing in me and congratulations!

No comments: